Saturday, February 19, 2011

YIPPEE!!! IT'S A PAJAMMA KIND OF DAY!!!

I woke up this morning to at least 6" of snow and still snowing hard! The perfect kind of day! No where to go! Do what I want! Home by myself! PJ's it is!

















My to do list this weekend:

1. work on taxes for a short (I mean short) period of time
2. finish baby quilt on sewing machine
3. work on Sarah's quilt
4. cut out my friend Emma's quilt
5. work on quilt from Brigham City
6. browse my favorite blogs
7. work on Quilt Walk

Don't you just love 3 day weekends!!

How do you plan to fill your time this weekend?

Don't forget to check out Jan's blog to see the Quilt Walk Teachers.

Also check out Jen Allyson's blog for a wonderful giveaway of her new fabric line Quite Contrary. Beautiful! I want some for sure!

It's still snowing! Yippeee!
Claudia

1 comment:

  1. Love love love the photos of the snowfall.. How do i get a "button" for the Quilt Walk on my blog

    ReplyDelete