Monday, February 7, 2011

Organization Escapes Me!

Know that I try! I really do, but I am one of those people who love to create in chaos! If stuff isn't stacked up everywhere then then my mind is not in gear. Now I look at all the blogs and get all the ideas, and my intentions are so good....but bottom line, when it comes right down to it... I thrive on chaos! Why fight it!



My cat Missy is such a big helper. She is so supportive. Right now she is wondering why her favorite basket is loaded up with stuff. Quite offended that she couldn't curl up in it. There is always some wonderful place to find to curl up on! Great company!

My friend Jan is giving me a wonderful gift. She is helping me with the Quilt Walk by highlighting all the teachers on her blog. She is so good! I am really blessd with great friends. Check out her blog often, because she will have great things to tell you about our teachers and classes.

I am excited to tell you that we will have the Last Supper Quilt hanging at the Quilt Walk.This quilt was made by Don Locke. Check out his website to see exactly how this masterpiece was made.


It will so amazing to have this quilt in Panguitch. Please help spread the word that it will be here. Hope you can all come to see it!

June will be here before we know it!
I must get with the program!
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment