Sunday, June 13, 2010

Whew the month of May just flew by and I don't even know where it went. Yes I did spend alot of time in SLC taking care of my Dad while he was sick, and the rest of the time I was either at work or getting ready for the Panguitch Quilt Walk Festival. I did get my Quilt Walk quilt finished and begged my friend Shari. She is awesome! So artisitic and creative! Love everything she does!
When she quilted my quilt it had only on quilt on it, and then when I got it back I appliqued the paper-pieced log cabin quilt on to it, rolling back the corner. too fun.




We have lots of pictures and information on the Panguitch Quilt Walk Festival, but I am going to post that tommorrow as I am so very tired tonight. Check out my friends blogs for just a taste of how fun the Quilt Walk was. Nedra, Johna Lee. and Jan. I'll post again tommorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Your quilt was amazing. You do a very nice job of putting this whole thing together. It was my first time attending and I wasn't disappointed. I want to make it a yearly thing now. I never did get the opportunity to meet you. I saw you several times but you were always so busy running around. I did leave my card with one of the ladies at the desk, please put me on your propasal list of class teachers. Thanks again for a fun weekend.
    The chocolate event was fun too, I donated a bag for your auction. I hope it sold at a fair amount.

    ReplyDelete